Sunday, May 22, 2011

Presentation

First, who am I? I'm Bob, 24 years old at the time of this writing. From Quebec, my native language is French and as you can see I speak or rather write English well enough (I hope!) I don't think I have much more to reveal that is of importance, except that I play lots of video games and watch lots of movies of all sorts. Basically, I'm a geek (like the title of the site implies) and that's about all you need to know.

What is "A Geek's Thoughts"? Basically, that's just my personal corner on the Web to say what I think about various things in varying lengths from time to time when I feel like it. That may include geeky things, such as news or opinions about gaming, movies and comics, also some rants and opinions about life in general.

One of my main pet peeves/fascination is religion, I'm personally a skeptic and an atheist, formerly non-practicing Catholic. I just see religion as a hindrance to humanity's progress (along with sometimes being dangerous) and I'm more a fan of rational thinking. But still, believe what you want to believe and I reserve the freedom to criticize it while you have the right to criticize me!

On this site, you can expect to see some angry rants and offending words (at least offending to some) as I don't want to censor myself. I'm more of the Carlin school of thought. As such, I'm also often counterculture and in retrospective, it's always fun to see how a stupid inanimate object like a game or movie can make someone like me angry! But also often enough happy! So enjoy what you read, leave comments. Peace!

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Open to everybody, uncensored, you can say anything you want with the language you want! Only spam will be removed.